If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a dog bowl that will work best for your pup. Some puppies devour too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to eat their food. There are many dog bowl options to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the countless sizes and shapes, allowing you to tailor the pet bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the most inexpensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another preferred choice is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy bowl include these bowls being very easy to clean, resist germs, and can usually be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog bowl. Some of the benefits include typically having a non-skid base to help dogs eat; they are exceptionally durable; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish does not come in fancy color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to decrease your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel pet bowls are commonly retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Living Pawsitively in Lafayette Township, NJ. We stock lots of dog dish options from leading brand names. Visit us in the store or call us at (973) 862-6030 to get more information!