If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your pet. Some pets devour too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous sizes and shapes, allowing you to customize the dog bowl to your tastes; and they are among the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Several of the benefits include generally having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are exceptionally durable; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in fancy color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are typically retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Living Pawsitively in Lafayette Township, NJ. We stock several dog dish options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (973) 862-6030 to find out more!