The Very Best Choice of Leashes. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Local Pet Store with Your Order of Leashes for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to find a pet dish that will function best for your pup. Some puppies eat too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are many dog bowl choices to choose from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl choices. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the countless sizes and shapes, enabling you to customize the puppy bowl to your preferences; and they are among the least expensive choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another common option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic pet dish consist of these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have a hyper puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. A few of the advantages consist of usually having a non-skid bottom to help pets eat; they are incredibly durable; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless steel dog dish does not come in elaborate color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to lower your dog's chance of choking, throwing up, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel puppy bowls are often retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their puppies on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Living Pawsitively in Lafayette Township, NJ. We stock lots of dog dish choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (973) 862-6030 to find out more!
Friendly staff and they sell pet foods that are actually good for pets!
We love Living Pawsitively. They have wonderful natural food and snack products for our dog. They also have a great selection of toys and pet supplies. This weekend they had an animal rescue on site...the had a raffle and gave away goody bags. The staff is wonderful here. Top Notch!!!
What a great little shop for all natural pet food. They have a good selection and a very knowledgeable and friendly staff. If your looking for all natural food for your pet then check this place out. I guarantee that you will not be disappointed
This store is fantastic in every way! I am a big advocate for shop local and supporting small businesses. Living Pawsitively makes it easy. They have a great variety of food, treats, toys, feeding bowls, training tools, etc. The staff is always super friendly and very knowledgeable. The store is always clean, organized and stocked well. Living Pawsitievely also gives back and helps support Fr. John's Rescue with chinese auctions and events a couple times of year.
I have a golden retriever puppy and a cat. I took my puppy into Living Pawsitively for the first time today and i was SO pleased with this pet store! They have a wonderful selection of dog and cat food, toys, treats, and accessories! They also have awesome premium pet brands too! The staff was so friendly and im so happy i discovered this place! I will definitely be a returning customer!