The Very Best Choice of Can Covers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, Same Day Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Can Covers for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will definitely want to find a dog bowl that will function best for your pet. Some pets devour too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are many dog bowl choices to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most usual dog bowl options. Some of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the numerous sizes and shapes, allowing you to customize the dog bowl to your tastes; and they are among the cheapest choices on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish consist of these bowls being very easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can usually be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Several of the benefits include generally having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are exceptionally durable; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless steel dog bowl doesn't come in fancy color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your puppy's possibility of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are typically retractable plastic to enable owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Living Pawsitively in Lafayette Township, NJ. We stock several dog dish options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (973) 862-6030 to find out more!
Friendly staff and they sell pet foods that are actually good for pets!
We love Living Pawsitively. They have wonderful natural food and snack products for our dog. They also have a great selection of toys and pet supplies. This weekend they had an animal rescue on site...the had a raffle and gave away goody bags. The staff is wonderful here. Top Notch!!!
What a great little shop for all natural pet food. They have a good selection and a very knowledgeable and friendly staff. If your looking for all natural food for your pet then check this place out. I guarantee that you will not be disappointed
This store is fantastic in every way! I am a big advocate for shop local and supporting small businesses. Living Pawsitively makes it easy. They have a great variety of food, treats, toys, feeding bowls, training tools, etc. The staff is always super friendly and very knowledgeable. The store is always clean, organized and stocked well. Living Pawsitievely also gives back and helps support Fr. John's Rescue with chinese auctions and events a couple times of year.
I have a golden retriever puppy and a cat. I took my puppy into Living Pawsitively for the first time today and i was SO pleased with this pet store! They have a wonderful selection of dog and cat food, toys, treats, and accessories! They also have awesome premium pet brands too! The staff was so friendly and im so happy i discovered this place! I will definitely be a returning customer!